When Can I Start Cosmetology?
OUR NEXT COSMETOLOGY CLASS STARTS MARCH 27, 2018.
This is the place you want to be. Our Cosmetology program offers 12 flex-schedules, with 20, 30, and 40 hour/week options. Take advantage of our year-around start dates! What are you waiting for? Apply now and #ComeBeAPartOfIt!
What Will I Learn?
Cosmetology is the study of beautifying the face, hair, skin, and nails.
With over 200 years of salon experience and Redken color and design certification, our educators are as knowledgeable as they are diverse. You will learn tips and tricks of the beauty industry that you cannot learn anywhere else. At PCI Academy, we teach our students cutting edge and timeless techniques, individualism and artistry, as well as the business skill set needed to ensure a successful career in the beauty industry. Most importantly, you will learn how to earn more doing what you love: making the world a more beautiful place.
Men’s, Women’s, and Children’s Haircutting
Special Occasion and Up-Do Styling
Customized Hair Treatments
Brow and Lash Tinting
Natural Nail Manicures
Natural Nail Pedicures
CND Shellac Manicures
CND Shellac Pedicures
Advanced Classes Conducted by Salon Professionals
Product knowledge of Redken, Pureology, bareMinerals, Bioelements, Baxter, Pravana, and more!
Summit Salon Business Training
Summit Salon Front Desk System Training
Can I Afford It?
- $40 application fee
- $140 signing fee
- $22,604 tuition for our 2100-hour program
- Nationwide Placement Assistance – Placement is our goal for each and every graduate. PCI Academy has connections with over 4000 Summit salons and spas nationwide.
- Summit Salon Business Training and Level System – PCI Academy gives you the business training necessary for a successful career in the beauty industry.
- iPads, Kits and Books Provided – No hidden fees!
- PCI Academy Pays for Your First State Board Exam AND Licensing Fee
- Free Continuing Education (Required for License Renewal) for Life
- One on One Monthly Coaching – Each month students meet with their coach to help track and achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Team Assisted Learning – While attending PCI, you will always be a part of a team.
- Partner Assisted Learning System (P.A.L.S.) – When you begin school, you will be paired up with a mentor, a higher level student who has already started the journey you’re embarking upon. They will guide you and help you through. You are never alone.
- Monthly Celebration – Every month we rally all of our students to celebrate their successes. Just another reason to #ComeBeAPartOfIt!
- Flex-Schedules – Here at PCI Academy, we know life is busy! That’s why our Cosmetology program offers 12 flexible schedules, with 20, 30, and 40 hour/week options.
- We Offer Multiple Programs – Multiple licensure increases your earning potential. PCI Academy currently offers Cosmetology, Part Time Cosmetology, Esthetics, Massage Therapy, Part Time Massage Therapy, and Nail Technology.