Plymouth, MN COVID19 Guest Guidelines:
- Only a guest with an appointment will be granted access to the Academy. If you are sick or experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms you will not be permitted in the building.
- No children, spouses or friends may accompany you to your appointment. Children under 18 with an appointment may be accompanied by an adult.
- All employees, students and guests are required to wear masks at all times until further notice. If you do not have a mask they will be available for purchase for $1.
- We will no longer be providing refreshments or magazines. No food will be permitted inside the building. Please leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
- You can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
Upon arrival we ask that you remain in your vehicle and text us at:
You will receive further guidance on when to enter the building at that time.
All services are provided by supervised students.
Ames, IA and Iowa City, IA COVID19 Guest Guidelines:
- Masks are optional. During this time of transition, we ask you to be mindful and respectful of others’ choice of wearing a mask or not. It will take time to transition just as it took time to get used to wearing a mask.
- You will no longer need to wait in your vehicle prior to coming in for your appointment, you may now just come on in when you arrive.
If you are not feeling well we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date. Please call to reschedule your appointment if concerned:
Iowa City: 319-800-6466