COVID19 Guest Guidelines:
- Only a guest with an appointment will be granted access to the Academy. If you are sick or experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms you will not be permitted in the building.
- No children, spouses or friends may accompany you to your appointment. Children under 18 with an appointment may be accompanied by an adult.
- All employees, students and guests are required to wear masks at all times until further notice. If you do not have a mask they will be available for purchase for $1.
- We will no longer be providing refreshments or magazines. No food will be permitted inside the building. Please leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
- You can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
Upon arrival we ask that you remain in your vehicle and text us at:
Iowa City: 319-774-7618
You will receive further guidance on when to enter the building at that time.
Upon entry all staff, students and guests will be screened with questions, a contactless temperature check and asked to wash their hands. All will be screened upon arrival as to whether they are positive for COVID-19, have any symptoms, are under quarantine, or have been exposed to COVID-19. If you answer yes to any of these we ask that you reschedule 14 days from exposure or symptoms. Please call to reschedule your appointment if concerned:
Iowa City: 319-800-6466
All services are provided by supervised students.