Advanced Classes Conducted by Salon Professionals
Product knowledge of Bioelements and bareMinerals
Summit Salon Business Training
Summit Salon Front Desk System Training
Social Media Fundamentals
Custom Blend Facials
Cryothermic Body Treatment
Herbology Body Treatment
Chemical Hand, Foot, and Elbow Treatments
Brow and Lash Tinting
What is my investment?
- $100 application fee
- $12,998 tuition for our 600-hour program
PCI Academy offers financial aid for those who qualify. To learn more about this option click here. We also offer monthly no interest payments.
What is My Time Commitment?
Your first twelve weeks of Esthetics classes will be spent learning the fundamentals of skin. During this time your schedule will be Tuesday-Thursday 5pm-9pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm.
After you complete this eight weeks you will move on to the advanced portion of your training. This is where our flex-schedules start. Come to school during the day or at night, part time or full time, it’s up to you.
- Nationwide Placement Assistance – Placement is our goal for each and every graduate. PCI Academy has connections with over 4000 Summit salons and spas nationwide.
- Summit Salon Business Training and Level System – PCI Academy gives you the business training necessary for a successful and prosperous career in the beauty industry.
- Kits and Books Provided – No hidden fees!
- PCI Academy Pays for Your First State Board Exam AND Licensing Fee
- Free Continuing Education (Required for License Renewal) for Life
- One on One Monthly Coaching – Each month students meet with their coach to help track and achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Team Assisted Learning – While attending PCI, you will always be a part of a team.
- Monthly Celebration – Every month we rally all of our students to celebrate their successes. Just another reason to #ComeBeAPartOfIt!
- Flex-Schedules – Here at PCI Academy, we know life is busy! That’s why our Esthetics program offers 8 flexible schedules, with 18 and 24 hour/week options.
- We Offer Multiple Programs – Multiple licensure increases your earning potential. PCI Academy currently offers Cosmetology, Esthetics, Massage Therapy, and Nail Technology.